Derma SR - Solutions for skin affected by couperose
October, 06th, 2022 by Izabela Kuzmanovic
Izabela Kuzmanovic is our Derma SR specialist at the Swiss Color headquarters in Angerberg.
Remind your clients affected by couperose to avoid abrupt temperature changes, to keep their skin well moisturized and to always use sunscreen, even in winter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Couperose is a skin condition characterized by increased vasodilation of the small superficial blood vessels and can occur in anyone, but it's most common in women over 30 years old.
The following symptoms may appear:
- facial redness and flushing in the center of the face
- visible blood vessels
- sensitive, burning and stinging skin
- thickening of the skin, especially of the nose
To soothe the symptoms of couperose, the carefully selected active ingredients in our Derma SR products are:
- Hyaluronic acid combination: As a moisturizer that provides long-lasting protection of the skin surface.
- Ambora-extract: As a peptide-inhibiting substance against reddened skin areas
- Capilarine Complex of amino acids: To promote the elasticity of vascular walls
A detailed consultation with the client is essential to the start of couperose treatments. For some clients even an initial gentle Dermaneedling with the Derma 18-needling twist hygiene cartridge may be recommended.
After a thorough cleansing, we recommend using the Derma SR Couperose Control Serum followed by the Sensitive SOS Mask and Sensitive Repair Cream. To support successful results, your clients should use the Derma SR Couperose Essence, Sensitive Repair Cream and UV Skin Protection Cream as part of their daily home-care routine.