In the three levels of trainer training, you will gradually become part of the SC trainer community in the areas of Permanent make up, Microblading or Paramedical specialist and train the Swiss Color® talents of tomorrow.
National and international Swiss Color® trainings
As an SC Trainer, SC Master Trainer and SC Master Instructor you are authorized to offer Swiss Color® trainings nationally as well as internationally. The smooth flow between SC Headoffice Austria, SC Trainers and SC Sales Partners forms a sound platform for a safe organization of your training.
Become part of the Swiss Color® Family!
- A strong global brand creates trust
- Growing together strengthens
- Top quality products
- Special price reductions as well as commissions
- 100% training income for you
- Up-to-date training materials at any time
What advantages do we offer you?
You are part of an international network of Swiss Color® trainers and partners. A qualified team is at your side at all times to support you.
The Swiss Color® team supports you and your business with valuable marketing materials, such as the practical product catalog, MSDS safety data sheets and high-quality promotional materials.
To strengthen the national and international networking of the SC community, we offer close contacts to more than 60 partner countries on 5 continents and organize international congresses and meetings.
MEMBER OF THE
SC TRAINER COMMUNITY
As a trainer, you will receive a corresponding entry on the Swiss Color® Corporate and Academy page and can thus draw the attention of potentially interested parties in your area to your trainer activities.
- Request digital application materials via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Answer the questions and complete the contents of the PowerPoint file you receive from us.
- Portrait picture
- Introduction video
- Before and after pictures
- Studio images
- Work videos
- You work exclusively with Swiss Color® products in the field of Permanent make up & Microblading.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience as a PMU-, MB-, or Paramedical-Stylist and already have at least 1/2 year of experience in working with Swiss Color® products.
- A completed communication/rhetoric/didactics training is an advantage for your training activities.