Keratolytic peeling to improve the skin's appearance in cases of severe pigmentation disorders. By means of quality citric acid, the pH value of this cosmetic can be regulated particularly precisely. pH value: 1.6 - 1.8. To be used only in combination with the pH Neutralizer! Always stay with the customer during the peeling. In case of excessive skin reaction, such as redness, cleanse immediately with pH Neutralizer.
- Skin prone to pigmentary irritation
Main active ingredients
- Lactic acid for the removal of cornifications
- Citric acid for pH regulation
- Glycolic acid for the removal of cornifications
- Diacetyl Boldine, an innovative active ingredient to combat pigment irritation
Ingredients: Aqua, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Diacetyl Boldine