For PMU or MB stylists with at least 1 year of practical experience.
Permanent Make up artists quickly and easily correct unwanted pigmentation of the Brows and Lips. Learn the Swiss Color® Removal method for removing, lightening and correcting PMU, Microblading and Body Tattoo in an online training course: www.tattoo-removal-platform.com/swiss-color/
To perfect this method, we recommend an intensive practice day at our SC Academy afterwards to gain hands-on experience. Inform yourself in advance about your national regulations of PMU removal/correction with the help of the physiological solution, as these guidelines must be followed. The model for the treatment has to be brought by yourself.
Detailed course schedule
- Online training: First complete the training for lightening, correction and removal of PMU, microblading and body tattoos at www.tattoo-removal-platform.com/swiss-color/en/.
- Completion of online training: After completing the online training, you will be allowed to use the removal method for lightening with the product SC colorLight. Successful completion of the online training is a prerequisite for the practical course at the SC Academy in Angerberg, Tyrol or in St. Gallen, Eastern Switzerland. The practical course can be booked optionally.
- Practical course: Complete the practical course (with live models) at the SC Academy in Angerberg, Tyrol or in St. Gallen, Eastern Switzerland to perfect your technique. Then you are allowed to buy the removal product SC colorX and use the removal method with SC colorX.
- SC colorX removal technique
- SC colorLight whitening technology
- Hygiene cartridge selection
- Consent and care instructions
|Duration & Learning Type ||Online training (prerequisite for practical course) |
+ practical course ½ day, SC Academy (prerequisite for ordering and using SC colorX)
|Level & Content ||L3, lip, brow, other|
|Price online training ||€ 595,00|
|Price/person practical course ½ day ||€ 560,00|
|Note ||Online training incl. SC colorLight and other products worth € 137.20|